I dont understand

I don't know why I am here, but I can't sleep anymore I don't know if I'm more scared that I'll have the nightmares or more scared that it will be him or his friends waking me up. I am trying so hard to keep it together but I don't think I can anymore. I don't know which is worse anymore. I don't undersand why he has to do it or why he lets them when they are around. He keeps telling me that I deserve it, I know I do, but why does he let his friends do that to me. I am just so tired.

Wolf, NO ONE deserves to be abused. You need to talk to someone about this. I don't know how old you are but if you are a child then go to your school counceler if you are an adult call a crisis line or rape line. It's not ok for him to allow anyone to hurt you or for him himself to hurt you. Please don't believe those lies.

I tried to leave before, it was worse. I called the crisis center he found out about it, I don’t think I can go through that again. He s told me what he will do if I leave. The police were called to our house, after the last time I was put in the hospital, but he is friends with them so they believed him. He was never like this when we dated or first got married. I just don’t know what to do anymore.

I tried to leave before, it was worse. I called the crisis center he found out about it, I don't think I can go through that again. He s told me what he will do if I leave. The police were called to our house, after the last time I was put in the hospital, but he is friends with them so they believed him. He was never like this when we dated or first got married. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Wolf, you can leave again and be safe. you can leave and the police will help you get an order of protection. You can leave and move into a safe house where no one knows where you are. I don't care what witnesses he has the police owe a duty to protect you and if you tell them what you are telling us then they have to do something. At the very least get an order of protection and get you into a safe house so that you can get out on your own. Wolf I understand how you feel and I know how afraid you are but please reach out and get help again.

From Substance Abuse to Mental & Physical Abuse