I feel like I'll be single the rest of my life. I can't bel

I feel like I'll be single the rest of my life. I can't believe how hard it is to meet sum1 compatible

4 Hearts

Me too... i always believed everyones other half was out there for them to find, but maybe i dont have one.

2 Hearts

I understand I feel the same way and when I do meet someone I always seem to ruin it

2 Hearts

every wrong one brings us closer to the right one!

I feel the same way but I just can't give and neither can you. DETERMINATION AHHH!

@Koopa91
It’s hard to give up when the nagging loneliness sinks in

When does it ever get better

It's like a cruel joke isn't it? We know we should be content on our own, maybe some work to do on ourselves, but we can't ignore the desire for "that person". We're supposed to want to share our lives with them but for me that's the scariest part. To open up and show the scars.

2 Hearts

It's extremely hard especially if you're had your heart broken once already. I try my best to believe in soul mates but when I hear stories of certain people or actually think about it I feel like I'm gonna die alone and no one will care... I don't think I'll even get a proper funeral cause well I don't have friends I have a difficult relationship with family and the church so I'm screwed

2 Hearts

Im honestly scared to meet men off dating sites so many criminals could get hurt and we never know who is on the other end of that profile those sites scare me and i feel so alone plus i isolate its all a no win for me. :(

1 Heart

And that's what makes it harder for the "decent" ones.

2 Hearts

you all speak about the "one", decent and all, when i was borne i didn't know my family, but i got stacked with them, and i grew to love them i would give my life in a heart beat for them, instead of looking for mistakes look for the beauty, we all want to live and to be happy, and i don't care if you are a guy or a girl, we all search for someone to share our life with, and what is stopping us is the fear that our dream may come true, so we sabotaje our selves.