I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. Every interaction in

I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. Every interaction in life. From my parents liking me to the cashier at WalMart liking me. It's insane. It's beyond being a perfectionist. It's me thinking my worth only comes from others. I'm so exhausted. I try to make my boyfriend happy and my parents. My coworkers,my boss. My sisters. EVERYONE And EVERYTHING.

3 Hearts

It is exhausting living your life to please others.

3 Hearts

In the words of Rick Nelson: "You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC_WgcqwdUc

1 Heart

Does everyone hate me. And I really that incapable of love. Incapable of making anyone happy. My job,family,boyfriend. I jst don't want to disappoint anymore

One thing that will disappoint them: you being unhappy :-) Work on letting things unfold in their own way, and not worrying so much. Learn to love yourself, and people will love you. Peace.

1 Heart

Buddhabob has said it. But some of these replies want to simplify things too much. When I was younger, a bad interaction with someone would panic me a bit into thinking I'd screwed it all up (no matter whose fault) only to find out that a few days later it had all blown over. In my later years it seems harder to interact at all, and a lot of times it doesn't go well even with family - or maybe ESPECIALLY with family. Seems like my family has gotten harder headed. Stuck in their ways. And me, too, sometimes. I just spent all of Christmas on my own with only a couple calls from my kid and grandkid. Time does drag during these times.