I feel like I'm on a roller coaster I'm not happy I want t

I feel like I'm on a roller coaster I'm not happy I want to just cry... I don't think it's postpartum depression my son just turned one.. His dad and I can't seem to get alone and that started after he found out his dad is cheating on his mom I just feel like my life is falling apart and I can't handle it anymore

3 Hearts

@Brina1106! I'm very sorry to hear about your difficult situation. Whether or not it's postpartum depression is not the point -- the point is that it's depression, and is causing you sadness and distress, and should not be ignored. Depression can be very tricky -- it affects each person differently, and can get better for awhile, and then a trigger comes up, like the unfortunate situation with your in-laws, and its negative effect on your relationship -- and the depression is back in full-force. Have you discussed your feelings with your husband/partner, and given him the chance to talk to you about his feelings? Communication is the most essential part of a relationship. I suggest you consider marriage/family counseling, and discuss it with your husband. It sounds like you both need help for your individual issues, and for the effects on your relationship. It's extremely important for the emotional health and well-being of your family's future. I hope things turn out well for you!....