I feel sad and alone. I feel that it is all my fault. I waI feel sad and alone. I feel that it is all my fault. I

I feel sad and alone. I feel that it is all my fault. I want to reach out to similar people and share my story so I can feel like myself again....

3 Hearts

I'll listen and share as well if you'd like.... I'd like the same things you do!

@Taytayblue Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right of this page are numerous groups, also there is a Support Someine icon. You may join as many groups as necessary. There are Emotional Abuse, and Loneliness groups. SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow.....

You have found yourself in the right place then, we listen and talk here and not once have I seen anyone get all judgemental

@silent_sufferer Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right of this page are numerous groups, also there is a Support Someone icon. You may join as many groups as necessary. There is an Emotional Abuse group. Remember you're not alone, SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow....

Where do I go to join the abuse section? I need to feel better again. I've been broken down into tiny bits by the person I love. Over and over, giving chance after chance because I cared. They feel no empathy or remorse for what they've done or the pain they've caused me.