I feel very misunderstood by everyone.I drive them away with

I feel very misunderstood by everyone.I drive them away with my tears and constant suicidal threats,I can't keep all the pain inside it explodes out like an atomic bomb. I really feel what I voice but It drives most away.I feel very alone most of time. What am I to do being a borderline stereotype? I rarely even result to angry outbursts just the former. I wish someone can just understand it's so lonely.I just wish someone out there can understand with patience and kindness.I feel so useless. I don't live,I just exist here.

2 Hearts

Yeah it's a complicated feeling. Can you find a therapist or counsellor to talk to about the things you're struggling with? I've been going over Dialectical Behavioral Therapy with my therapist this year and it's been really productive.

You can always confide in us. To people who do not understand our condition it might be too much for them to handle. I hardly vent to friends anymore, and it is to avoid the situations you speak of. Stick to your parents and like minded individuals such as us.