I feel weird for saying/thinking this but here it goes: some

I feel weird for saying/thinking this but here it goes: sometimes think that just having sex will help me to heal. It will take a lot more than that.
Just like I tend to think that sex=love. That necessarily isn't the case 100% of the time.

People can have sex with you and then leave you.
I just need to learn how to be in a good relationship first before all this comes.

Maybe think all of this because everyone is having kids and maybe want to have one.
* I reposted this*

1 Heart

You can choose to have sex or not. It's only your personal decision. Sex is sex and it can feel nice and exciting. I know it seems weird to you, but heterosexual people can have sex with the same sex and gay people can have sex with the opposite gender. We're sexual beings and we react to anything sexual. If you REALLY want to start a family, then go for it. Your life doesn't need to be full if you don't want any kids. The choice is ONLY yours.

1 Heart

@KidDJ I just have to heal from being sexually assault in the past. That’s why I find sex weird. I know it’s normal though.
Context: Trigger warning: I have possible sexual dysfunction issues | Support Groups