I find it interesting that there are dating sites for people

I find it interesting that there are dating sites for people with herpes. I have thought about putting a profile on one, which should be ideal, but I think this is risky. People could not be honest and not disclose other things they have or they might not know. I don't want to go from the pan into the fire, so for now I'm just trying to have an enriched social life.

@mmadlecl
i agree with you and know your instincts are intact! don't doubt yourself and the choice you're making! it's the right thing.

here is a post from our past about dating:
https://www.supportgroups.com/herpes/dating-everyone-has-their-different...

1 Heart

I picked my husband up in a bar. This was before tinder and all those dating websites. I’m old so I don’t know if this is still a thing anymore. Lol. The concept of a dating site seems pretty neat for those of us with STDs. But yeah, I think there are some shady people in those sites. Just go out and have fun, you never know, you might find that special person in the grocery store!

2 Hearts

@Sassy1989 Thank you for the advice. I’m very conservative, maybe to so for my own good. Need to let my hair hang down a little.