I give up

I don't know how to do this, I don't know how to talk to people on here and show what I feel

all you have to do is be yourself, this is a totally non judgemental place--the people on here are different than others out there.... they care, are supportive and want to help...

just say what is on your mind/ heart.

love
maureen

Pink....it seems you are very unsure of yourself. I hope you will share more about what you are struggling with. We all here understand, and want to offer and receive support.
It's common to feel uncomfortable and not sure about showing or talking about your feelings, especially when you have become accustomed to having an eating disorder to 'speak' for you.
Please know that you are 'safe' here, and that we all care.
Wishing you well...Jan ♥

Pinklove, hang in here. Don't give up on yourself, or us so soon! I'm having the same problem. I realize that it is me and it's really hard for me to open up. That's why I'm here. I've isolated myself to where it actually hurts my throat, when I talk to people. Even being on here spilling out my thoughts has been difficult to me. I have many things from the past I need to let go of, but really don't now how to begin. Sometimes, I may not sign on here for a day or two, because I give up on myself, but I tend to force myself to return and try again to get rid of some of this pain I hold on to. This has really helped me, it's just been a slow process. Try to take it slow and don't push yourself. Read others' post, to hear how others express how they feel. It helps to jar up my emotions and makes me think. Stay on here with us a little longer, and try it. Believe in yourself and know this is a step in the right direction.

Thank you everyone. :)It means a lot to me. It really helps when I feel supported like this.

Please know that you ARE supported--the people here truly do care!