I got diagnosed with depression 2 years ago after giving bir

I got diagnosed with depression 2 years ago after giving birth to my son, I lost my dad 3 days before I gave birth plus had the baby blues, so ended up with depression and anxiety, I've been off my tablets now for 10 months due to having another baby but hoping to get back on them as I'm starting to feel the pressure again, like everything is pointless and I'm completely alone :( would love someone talk to whose going through the same thing.

1 Heart

@boohuckers Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right - hand corner are numerous groups, familarized yourself with them. You may joined as many as necessary. There are Anxiety, and Depression groups. It seemed you suffered with Post Partum Sress after having your baby. I hoped you are seeing a therapist for your Anxiety, and Depression. Please let your doctor recommended one for you. Be strong the best is yet, to follow..... SG friends are here, to support, and be supported.