I hate life so much

I hate life so much

1 Heart

Can you muster up all of your strength and knowledge of yourself and try each day to find even the smallest things that could make you hate life less each day? A favorite breakfast cereal? a walk outside in nice weather? Exercise? Favorite Youtube videos, TV shows, or bands? Eating your favorite food? talking with family or friends or a therapist for support? It's one thing to say you "hate life so much" and some circumstances are truly outside of our control, but if you're not doing something within your grasp of control to make life better, then it will honestly be more difficult to feel better. You deserve happiness, Jordan. You deserve to be understood and you deserve to have a happy life. If you don't have a therapist, I think that would be a good first step. I'm sorry that you're having a tough battle with depression.

3 Hearts

@MiniMeltdown07 Everything seems so pointless. Trying, positive thinking, being a good person, none of it has made any difference. I’ve had two therapist before. And have taken medication. It never helped. What’s a new therapist going to be able to do for me? Even if it would help, I don’t have a job or money to pay for therapy.

It sure does suck balls. My parents should've had second thoughts before raising me.

do u try much drugs for therapy and autism?

@Wolfyhowl well you can but people don’t typically see autism as being a curable illness. So people don’t take meds to treat autism specifically.

What is it right now that makes you hate life so much? Is it just the constant struggle 2 stay on top of the issues you're dealing with?

@GoodGuy1 that is part of it

1 Heart

I used to think that companies were evil for causing death in cereal and etc… but i see it now that it’s humanely. I love cheerios, there is nothing that will not cause harm unless you eat a sandwich with a Razors or motor oil. Death is watching me closely :eyes: