I hate that feeling when all of the stress and pain gets to

I hate that feeling when all of the stress and pain gets to be too much, that suddenly you're so tired that it all disappears... and somehow feeling nothing is worse than feeling it all at once. Anyone just want to run away with me? I'm just so tired...

I am so sorry you are feeling that way. Has something precipitated these feelings orhave you been feeling this way for awhile?

@crochetedlady It’s been a lot lately. Almost 3 months since I found out about my partner’s affair… Battling anxiety and depression before that that worsened after finding out… The biggest things right now though are final projects & exams at school, a very large event coming up at work (that will involve me working sporadic times for 12 days in a row), and very very delicate self esteem (also from the affair). I’m feeling swamped, haven’t been able to sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time, and I have been off my anti-anxiety medication for almost 2 weeks now.
I know there are so many people that have it worse than me (as my partner pointed out when I was upset earlier tonight), but I am at a point where I began having suicidal thoughts - not because I want to die, but because I am so very, very tired and feel like giving up. I don’t want to die, and I think that’s enough to keep me from physically hurting myself in any way, but I desperately need something to change. Even just a vacation could save me right now…
I really appreciate you asking though, and sorry to dump so much on you.