I hate the feeling of being lost and alone. It has effected

I hate the feeling of being lost and alone. It has effected every aspect of my life. I want to move past it. I know deep down that not one of us here belong to our disease...it doesn't make up who we are. But where to go from here? I am not glad that any of us have had to deal with this, but I am glad there are those that understand. Peace to all of you.

2 Hearts

Why has it affected every aspect of your life and why are you lost and alone. it is not fair that we have this disease but the way I see it is not terminal and there are still many aspects of your life that you can enjoy. Sometimes externalising the issue helps you to move forward.

I suppose that is what I am trying to do, trying to express. I know it isn't terminal. I haven't had much support so I thought I would give this a chance with people going through similar things...hence being lost. I just don't know anymore. I certainly don't want to waste anyone's time.

1 Heart

You're definitely not wasting anyone's time. We all get down at times. Vent it out and hopefully you will feel better

1 Heart