I have a friend who is being bullied by a group of women in I have a friend who is being bullied by a group of women in

I have a friend who is being bullied by a group of women in a small town who are trying to illicit lesbian reactions from her even though she is straight. These are apparently hetero sexual women who are bullying sexually. Anyone else had a similar experience? She is struggling

1 Heart

You need to be like a trashman and dump all negative people/things/events out of your life and only bring in positive people/events/things in your life.

- The first thing to do is avoidance, don't get near these people, do not talk to them.
- The second thing to do is only travel in a group for protection reasons. If she is alone she is exposed.
- Third, make sure to hang out in another more friendly town or location, why limit yourself to one location?

And i doubt the apparently hetero sexual woman are really hetero, because making such explicit comments makes me really doubt their own sexual preference. Especially if it's a group of woman.

Thanks, it is a small town and her husband does not believe her or the extent of it. So no chance of moving yet, but I have suggested moving. Some of these people are
strangers to her, its almost like they are getting pleasure by picking on someone they know nothing about, they just have nothing better to do!!