I have a new kitten

My husband agreed to let me have one of my daughter's cat's kittens because he thought it would make me feel better to have a new "baby" to care for. Oh boy...she is so cute and sweet. I know this is not the answer to everything but I am happy to have her.

Hi hikertw, awwwwwwww How sweet that you have a new kitten. I am a cat lover myself. I have 3 cats. One of them is almost 5 months old and he is my baby. He comes to me and wants to lay in my arms and sleep. He "checks" in with me several times during the day. I love him. So what is you new kitty's name?

Hi,
My new kitty is named Molly and she is 8 wks old. She looks a lot like the kitty in your pic!
It’s been a long time since I’ve had one this small!

AHHHHHH, how wonderful "MOLLY", great name too, so cute I'll bet & snuggley, bet your getting new fun toys for playtime =D

Well, we already have lots of toys because I have several other cats, but she is so cute...she makes everything her toys. : )

lucky u hiker

i want a MOLLY too :D

as always

loving thoughts and positive vibes

Animals are the best they are so incredibly therapeutic. Cal my adorable pup gives me such joy, and happiness and unconditional love. My loneliness is filled, when I come home to a happy wagging tail who is always happy to see me. My cats are not lap cats but I love to listen to them purr, when I pat them. They rely on you to take care of them and that gives me a sense of pride. I take pride in what I feed them and to keep them healthy, and taking them for checkups and to the vet. I think it is a great thing, Cricket and Cal kee me warm in bed and Crickets purring comforts me, calms me and helps me fall to asleep. Good suggestion from your husband

You are right, animals are very special. They don’t judge, they are always there for you, and always loyal. : )
I think the Inn is full now though! I just hope the other animals accept the new addition without any big problems!