I have been having issues lately. I can hardly sleep and i d

I have been having issues lately. I can hardly sleep and i don't wanna eat. Idk what to do. I'm moving out on the 1st and I think since rent is so high that that's what has been stressing me out. I'm scared to talk to anyone about my issues and I am at the end of my rope. I almost relapsed last night into cutting and I didn't , but it was scary to think that I almost did that. I do not believe i will relapse, I need more female friends. I just idk what i need.

I'm proud of you for not relapsing. It's hard. Try being more involved in things that make you happy; whatever you're into. Write music, take nature walks, paint, whatever takes you to a better place. Maybe melatonin would help you sleep?

2 Hearts

I can’t really relate to the financial stress you’re going through, but I really do hope that you come out on top of your problems. Have you tried talking to your family ? And if you need friends, although I’m a guy and probably younger than you, you can talk to me if you want. It’s always a new day tomorrow. Best wishes.

dont give up. you need to talk...im here