I have just recently found out my husband has been cheating

I have just recently found out my husband has been cheating. I am completely wreaked. I have a hard time functioning.The worst part is he is treating me like I have done something wrong. He wont move out .I am forced to look at him every day. He doesn't want a divorce and he is still disappearing when ever he wants. Its like he wants me to suffer over and over again. It is killing me.

2 Hearts

hugs and support to you. For the sake of your sanity, it sounds as though you need to decide what you will do to ensure you are safe, and that you take hold of your respect you need. We cannot make our loved ones think, feel, or do anything they don't want to do, and if we wait around hoping they will, we will only disappoint ourselves. Right now, the only thing you can control is what you decide to do from here on out. If you want to stay, you are going to have to figure out a way for you to be happy doing so. Deciding to leave means getting all the support from family and friends, maybe getting a lawyer, and maybe getting ready for a fight if he decides to put up one. Some choose to leave suddenly, and right away. other choose to quietly and secretly make plans to leave, others find other ways. You have to find what will work for you. Regardless though, we are here for you. You deserve love, respect, and are worthy of happiness.

2 Hearts

@Aura82 thank you I am just starting to realize what you say is true. I have spent the last two months trying to make him want me and our relationship. He doesn’t really. I have to come to terms with it.

I am so sorry you are starting what seems to be a nightmare rollercoaster. It is very hard to begin to understand. First, get in counseling asap. Take care of yourself as best as you can, you will need your health and strength. I wish you peace, blessings and strength.

2 Hearts

@Betrayedbymylove. Today my husband went back to work. The woman he was (is?) seeing also works there. He works in the industrial part and she works in the office. He tells me that they are done. But how do I know this for sure? I just imagined them having their lunch together. Especially since he didn’t call or text me during his lunch break. He just got annoyed when I texted him. What if he is telling me the truth when he tells me they are done, and my jealousy drives him away. But what if they are going to keep seeing each other and play me for a fool again. I just don’t know how to handle this situation

From Romantic Relationships to Cheating & Infidelity