I have over took my prescribed adderall which made me run ou

I have over took my prescribed adderall which made me run out early. I've been taking about 90-110mg a day instead of 60mg . I have had no choice because of running out to have no adderall for the last 5 days. This is my fifth day. I'm a little torn . I've felt more calm this past day or two than I have in years . I've been miserable but calm and more clearheaded and able to focus on the moment more i'm yearning for it . I want it I need it I want to feel that owns to get up and do something I'm yearning bad for it but I just don't know I just don't know. I'm eating like a pig because it always made me not hungry and I'm tired very very tired and I have no drive whatsoever but I'm calm I'm calm

I wonder how you might be able to hold on the calm feeling while gaining some control over your drive? Hugs to you. You can do this!

Buy Percocet,Oxy,Adderall & other Chronic Pain meds @ [email protected] or hit (620) 381-6287

We are legit distributor of different varieties of hash oil and marijuana strains that is good
for cancer,brain tumor,insomnia and others illness
CALL number Text : (620) 381-6287
EMAIL : [email protected]

DILUADID
MATHADONE
PERCOCET
RITALIN
HYDROCODONE
fentanyl brand name: duragesic 5-12 12.5 mcg/hr patches box
Demerol
AMBIEN 10MG
morphine 30MG