I have the shingles rash around my right side, just above my

I have the shingles rash around my right side, just above my waist, it has been almost a month now. i just noticed the same rash is appearing under the right arm as well. should i be alarmed? is there anything i thought do other than resist to scratch, and cool it down?

Go to the doctor. You can try calamine lotion, benadryl and acetaminophen. Just a suggestion. Your doctor will have something better for you.

thank you for the advice, will do!

I have it in the trigeminal nerve, that is to say, the face and top of head. A pain management doctor did nerve blocks that helped. Have you tried a pain doctor? Who knows?

Ohhh that must feel painful, im sorry to hear that. i have a colleague who had it years ago. My case developed into PHN and it has been hell of a pain, but the main physician and a neurologist finally found the right dose (Gabapentin and Amitriptyline) to control it. it was hard to move or exercise afterwards and a long trip back to health, but im thankful im finally out of it. i hope you will get better very soon too!