I haven't been diagnosed with schizophrenia, obviously no on

I haven't been diagnosed with schizophrenia, obviously no one could diagnose me with it here. But I have a few questions just to clear the water for me. Is it normal that I am seeing inanimate objects, floors, and ceilings breathe, I feel like I have voices in my head, and I see things that are very creepy including sunflower people and creatures I am afraid of.

1 Heart

It's not normal t see inanimate objects breathe, or to have any kind of visual or auditory hallucinations. Do you experience this on a daily basis? Hugs.

Yes, I do. I don't know why. I also hear people say things, I always think people are out to get me. I get hostile way too fast, it's quite bothersome

There are sub types of schizophrenia. I knee a woman that has schizo affective disorder she had all of your symptoms, her adult son has paranoid schizophrenia. She had wild crazy dreams too. She did much better after she started taking the antidepressant Paxil but really she needs more but she did do better. Keeping busy helps too and exercise. I hope your able to find out what your symptoms are caused by.

1 Heart

I was diagnosed schizo affective, and I hear a voice , I just refer to him as HIM, sometimes he invited his friends and all they do is badger me. He used to help me but it's changed to something mean.
I think you need to get help.
I tend to "think" there are ppl outside looking in my windows , or I see a figure watching me, much more, but the point is , is mine has gotten worse, I've been trying to get help for years but nothing's helped much, I get used to the meds and they stop working, group sometimes help once I leave it's like a hot gust of hate and negative energy hits me in the face n I start all over.
Point is, get help because these things do always just go away. N I've only ever heard that rarely they do.
It's a long process to find help, to get wat really works, the sooner you start the better your going to do... I'm here if you ever need to talk. Obviously I'm not a doctor but I've deal with my mental issues for a long time so I'll understand at the very least.

@Rierie25 they DONT always just go away***