I haven't posted in forever, things have been crazy. The pas

I haven't posted in forever, things have been crazy. The past 3 weeks have been alright though minus last weekend. But I came out to my mom on New Years Eve which was great, I was so nervous but it went perfect. I went to the doctor to help with my insomnia too. Nothing is working but I'm being proactive about things. :)
My OCD has been insane this last week though, like I'm going crazy. Studying is so hard because I need all my sticky notes to be straight and color coded and I have to fix them all anytime I use a pack. My family got a new therapist which is good, but he's booked until May. :P Even when I do eventually see anyone, I don't know if they'll put me on medication even though I feel I need it.
Well let's hope everything goes well for the next couple months. For us all. <3

1 Heart

Have you and your family considered looking into an online therapist in the meantime? Availability might be more flexible and available?

1 Heart

@CKarma my mom doesn’t really like the idea of online. My sister has selective mutism, EXTREME social anxiety, and she’s focusing on her for therapy and wants her to to have someone in person. I probably will wait it out and if I need a pick me up before hand I could stop by campus services

hugs and support to you. I am glad your mom was a support to you! How is the rest of your family in their support to you? please keep us updated on how your appointment goes with the doctor. We are here for you.

1 Heart

@Aura82 I only told my mom and sister, both of which were supportive. My 3 little brothers I didn’t tell but I’m not hiding it from them either. I am not telling extended family because they are extremely homophobic. Eventually it will come up but they won’t be so supportive so I’m putting that off for later. :heart: