I Honestly don't even know where to begin. Well im a guy im

I Honestly don't even know where to begin. Well im a guy im 23. And i can't stop myself anymore. Ive been in a realasonship for a year now. Up and downs for sure. And i can't stop myself from talking to other women or men. I have cheated a few times on her. Im not sure how im supposed to do this. or what i should all say. I ve hurt myself caused my self own harm to stop the cravings. But there back again. So i joined this forum. I need to talk to someone. Or i need to try. Im affraid and scared. i dont know what to do.

1 Heart

@toosexyacid admitting you have a problem is a good start. Now your ready to start to change. My relationships have been hurt by the 'maybe there is someone better out there'. I know I'm very particular when it comes to dating or a girlfriend. How much they talk, their status, self appearance and care values, self assurance.

You're taking a good approach by posting your feelings. And you also know that it will take time to work through such an addiction. With your current relationship you mentioned the ups and downs. On a piece of paper or notebook, write down 12 things that you feel make her special. They can be anything from she has an adorable laugh, loves animals, makes me happy, enjoys the simple things etc. anything at all like that. Hold on to that paper and look at it a week from now. Do you want to give up those great traits? Know with that, you have your reason to stick with her. This is going to take time, but you want to make the relationship work. My best to you.

1 Heart