I hope everyone has a great weekend. Remember to not let th

i hope everyone has a great weekend. Remember to not let the stress of life get you down too much. remember that to use resources to help yourself. You have to make the efforts and put in the work, but it worth it, the ability to control the addiction, work to reduce impacts of it in your life is so great. One of the big things i learned years ago yet have struggled to do much with, you need time for you, to focus yourself, to recharge. to gain strength. I had time this past week that really highlighted that for me. So this weekend, i am taking time for me, while i will be with family and extended family at times, i will be making time for me to step away, be by myself and to take that time to give me the time i need. it will not be a long time, probably just 30 minutes or an hour. it will be time that i m intentional about. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Remember, we are not perfect in life, we all have issues, bad moments, moments of failure. We can focus on getting ourselves better. WE all will have good days and bad days. I hope we all have more good days than bad days.

1 Heart

Wow! Thank you for sharing such a positive message! It's very important to take time for ourselves to recharge. We can only help others when we help ourselves. Keep up the good work and enjoy your weekend with your family

1 Heart

@Justwanttobeloved thank you. I know and understand the importance of the positive message, i wanted to share some of what i have learned. I hope you have a good weekend.