I just broke up with my fiance. I feel like my world is ove

I just broke up with my fiance. I feel like my world is over. I just want to die. None of my coping skills are working. I just want to overdose and be out of this horrible pain.

7 Hearts

pain is there, but suffering is optional... dont suffer and give up..keep your love for someone worthwhile,,,,

2 Hearts

Thanks

1 Heart

Why did u break up ? What went wrong if you don't mind me asking. Stay up I know it's hard but it will get better. I felt like my world had ended many times but I'm still standing. I hope you feel better soon

1 Heart

We believe in different religions and neither of us felt it would work. We've been down this road before. Thistle time we agreed that we couldn't remain friends anymore and he was my best friend.

Speaking only to your desire to overdose to be out of this horrible pain, there are other ways
to first diminish, and then rid yourself of the pain of lost love, or other kinds of psychic pain.
Being on this support group, and reaching out is a great first step. When you realize you are
not alone, it is healing in itself. Part of a journey. Here's what I find interesting: you write that you and your fiancé each thought your relationship would not work because of your differing religions.
That is more hopeful, and less hurtful a reason for deciding not to marry than if only one of you felt
the relationship would not work because of differing religions. In the future, you two may be able
to remain friends, and agree that marriage would not work, but it is too soon, and too raw now
for that possibility.

1 Heart

Would you be prepared to join his faith?

1 Heart

I tried it and I can’t.

What about him? Did he consider/try to convert?

Please give it time.See a doctor or talk to a family member.I been thier and it hurts.Maybe cry it out.Thats what i had doen.Even thou i had broken up with kids father we always got back together.Thier is hope.

1 Heart

Why did you break up with your fiancée?

He decided that he couldn't live the rest of his life with someone who isn't his religion. I tried to convert to his but I couldn't. He was my best friend and my only friend (my choice). I really miss him and I just feel devestated.

3 Hearts

I can only imagine the pain and sense of loss you must be feeling right now. Why were you not able to convert to his religion?

1 Heart

I just don't believe what he believes.

1 Heart

@peggygi,
I understand your pain. I have just gotten out of a "narc" relationship. The pain is horrendous, but each and everyday out of that habitual cycle of abuse, you will begin to heal. Empower yourself surrounding the healing of narcissistic abuse. On youtube watch Melanie Tonia Evans, Sam Vakin, and Lisa Moreno, these are all wellness coaches, in surviving from a narc, . Gods speed and prayer to you.

1 Heart

I understand a little bit of what it is like, having got a divorce after a 11 year relationship. However hard it seems, don't give up and hold on ... and I promise, each day that passes by will make it easier to cope with. Keep messaging on this forum .. and please don't give up!

1 Heart

Face life one day at a time. Don't let others control your life. You have people here to talk.

1 Heart

@kaamini Please don’t interogate Ms. Peggy. We have all been there before, including you. That is what this support group is for. We all have our healing time go through. We all know when we know. Ms. Peggy is working her way through. A Narcissists primary purpose is to kill steal and destroy, but their is one that has all power to heal, and that is God may you find him now.

I know it feels like the end of the world right now. But trust me when I say that it will not feel like this forever. I highly recommend my tried and tested cocktail of crying it out, binge-watching sitcoms, getting back in touch with friends, pushing yourself to go out every now and then, hitting a gym to numb the physical pain, volunteer work to get some perspective on human suffering, and, of course, ice cream - generous amounts of it. And then one day, you will go to bed and not cry yourself to sleep. One day, you will realize that you didn't think of him the entire day today. One day, life will feel happy and worth living again. Lots of love, and stay strong!

1 Heart

@100point6 u gave good advice, not just 2person u were supporting, but 2me n others2. Thank u