I just don't understand who wouldnt want this in their life

I just don't understand who wouldnt want this in their life. "Oh hey, Buddy. Just make yourself at home in my dress pants drawer. You make it look so much more adorable and cuddly."

6 Hearts

This made me smile.

1 Heart

Now that is adorable, that cheered me up, time to wake up my buddies and get some hugs. :)

2 Hearts

is that a furret? do you keep it outside a cage?

1 Heart

@Alice23 lol, yes he is fert and I dont so much keep him as he lives with me. He spends most of his time outside of the cage but sometimes when its not safe, I’ll put him away. His names Willow (a.k.a Marshmellow).

@ashmufc....Over as in good over or are you giving up?? Can you explain please??

So precious. Like my pups they look so innocent when asleep, and then they get into such mischief while awake. Irresistible personalities. Those with pets are truly blessed.

1 Heart

@annetrue yes, it’s my opinion that ferrets have the best personalities. Willow is my ADHD child, toi much energy, Noooo attention span.

Heaven for the little guy. Looks like he's dreaming :)

1 Heart

Gabriel! This little guy is cute as a button! At first I wondered if it was rat you'd found in there! Looking closely, it does tend to look like a very tiny baby BEAR! LOl Hope you are doing great today!

1 Heart

Nice pic, Gabriel!

1 Heart

Way cute! Thanks for making me smile!

2 Hearts

omgosh that is an adorable picture! What a cutie patootie!

3 Hearts