I just feel angry lately. I have done so much and worked so

I just feel angry lately. I have done so much and worked so hard to get where I am. I've had life push me down over and over and I've been able to fix it and get back up. But at this point I'm just angry because I feel I deserve more. I don't wanna sound like a brat or have myself a pity party but I have worked against the odds for too long for crap to still be happening to me. And right when everything falls into place and I am happy with my life, the part that made it all okay goes away. And I'm just mad at life for throwing so much crap my way when I deserve a nice and easy time.

1 Heart

@Dollyy4224! I'm very sorry you're feeling this way, and having a difficult time. I'm most likely a great deal older than you, and have experienced many debilitating emotional issues throughout my life -- including extremely severe depression in the past. I'm very thankful that I've been able to overcome most of it now -- but that doesn't mean that life is "easy." I know we'd all like it to be, but unfortunately, that's not the case -- life is a journey, a series of events and obstacles that we need to overcome, and in that way, we grow, gain insight and self-awareness, and move on to a higher level of development and understanding. If you become angry and depressed over your current situation, you get stuck in negative energy that won't let you move forward. I didn't believe I'd ever survive the depression and some of my past experiences. Even though I'm grateful that I have, I still face difficult and trying situations, and obstacles in every day life. The difference now is in how I deal with them -- I made a promise to myself that I'd NEVER allow the depression to return, no matter what. I got pushed to the edge a few times -- then stopped and remembered how horrible and unbearable it was to feel like that every minute of every day. I was able to pull myself back and keep moving ahead, due to the wisdom and coping skills I've gathered along the way. Life isn't going to become easy and smooth just because we feel we deserve it -- most people have been through a lot, and feel they deserve an easy ride now. But life doesn't work that way -- the difference in recovery, is in how you deal with the difficulties, and in your level of acceptance....

1 Heart

You have the right to feel that way. Its okay. Right now the best I can do is to tell you that its okay to fall apart sometimes and you were right life is hard. I hope you get the strength to through this all

1 Heart

it just God making you stronger to be able to deal with no latter what comes your way! It will all work out for your good just believe in God and ask him for his help and Guidence he will never leave od forsake you!

1 Heart