I just want to break something or myself

I am sitting here having trouble thinking and really wanting to break something but I don't know why. I don't want to sleep because I don't want to dream.

krazy

not knowing why we want to do something is often the most frustrating thing of all.

why dont u want to dream? or what dont u want to dream about?

as always loving thoughts and positive vibes
D :)

Most of my dreams are a reminder of what I have screwed up in my past or of things that I am afraid will come true (I have had a lot of dreams/nightmares that have been premenitions) Lately I have had dreams involving hurting/possibly killing myself a lot. I also have been having dreams about being in a mental hospital again alot. My husband hates when I am in any kind of hospital.

I still don't know why I felt that way but I noticed that the feeling went away a lot faster than feelings like that usually go away for me.

krazy

so thats good it might just be a residue of things gone by or not being able to shut your mind down completely at bed time, dreams are potent but cant have any more power than u give them.

have a good day

as always loving thoughts and positive vibes
D :)

i have been experiencing the same feelings today. i was out of meds and hings got to be toooo much. i dont understand these thoughts and i have night terrors as well, dreams of my mom dieing over and over and each day i have to except that she is gone all over again.. any suggestions on how to cope? i hope you find great surinity and success in the future - borderline everything