I just want to let everyone know that herpes doesn't mean yo

I just want to let everyone know that herpes doesn't mean your love life is over. I had my doubts, but i met someone not that long ago, and i told him that i had HSV-2. He freaked out a little bit but asked for websites so he could informe himself (thanks to the people who gave me good sites ). I am 17 and he is 18 I honestly wasn't expecting him to stick around but he did. he was really comprehensive. You all can still live normal lifes, so dont feel down because of that!

6 Hearts

That is a perfect example of what we want everyone in this group to know. Life is NOT over. We can have full, fulfilling lives. Get married, have children (even through natural birth), and do everything that everyone else does. Thank you @Cristal

1 Heart

This is the best post ever. What kind of websites do you recommend? I'm so happy for you!! And I wish nothing but the best I love reading posts like this it keeps my head sane knowing that there are good accepting people out there and one day I'll find someone who's right for me also.

1 Heart

We are our own worst enemies by making assumptions. Ive tested the waters and ive had no rejection yet.

1 Heart