I just want to say thank you to all of the wonderful ladies

I just want to say thank you to all of the wonderful ladies that have been encouraging me and supporting me these last few weeks. I was in a pretty bad depression but you ladies have helped pull me out of that. I feel empowered again...you guys have given me strength when I didn't have it on my own. You are all so strong and inspiring to me. I'm so grateful to this group and everyone in it...yellowrose has been a great mod and I appreciate all of her help as well. Thanks again ladies...love to you all and here's to a healthy and happy 2016...it's going to be our year! xoxo

6 Hearts

We are one big crazy family here lol. We are bonded together. Just know it's ok if you have down days....but 2016 is going to be our year! The year of the survivors!

3 Hearts

Yes 2016 is our year, we are so very strong and able to overcome the worst that a person can throw at us and yet we are all still standing on our own two feet and they have given up so much, but Karma is a beautiful thing. To Jade 1981 do not feel ashamed ever about feeling sad or even depressed, what has happened to us is one of the worst things a person can overcome and we have.

2 Hearts

Right back at you Hun and all of you on SG. You are a fan group and all have so much going for you lets make a stand and make 2016 a narc free zone!! Who knows what we could all achieve without a narc weighing us down and sapping all our time and energy. Big hugs to you all glad I'm in this team not theirs!

2 Hearts

Me too everyone! Definitely the year of survivors...it feels great going into the New Year working on a new chapter! I can't wait to see what it has in store for all of us! This is a great group of ladies! Hugs & kisses to all of you! :-)

@Jade1981 Thank you Jade for being such an amazing person and thanks to all the women here that are helping me too with their words.
Keep strong honey, you are powerful!