I keep picturing what happened. It's been two years, but, no

I keep picturing what happened. It's been two years, but, nobody knows. I was seuxually harassed, and it still haunts me to this day. I was abused by an ex. I feel it's hard to trust anyone. How do I know that when they say they really care, that they really mean it? I've been told that so many times, but they didn't mean it. They just wanted me to have so they could abuse me. I don't know how to truly trust anyone. How do I know if I'm REALLY loved, or if it's just a saying. I'm so broken and I feel like I can't be fixed

It's cliche, but actions speak louder than words. I struggled with the same thing, someone saying they cared over and over but not ever acting like it... people who truly care, they will not want to hurt you, they will want to make you smile. They will try to make you happy and if they see you hurting, they'll want to fix it! If someone really loves you, they will prove it by the way they treat you. They'll make you a priority and do kind, loving actions (and not just say words!) for no reason other than to make you happy. I'm so sorry you've been hurt. You don't deserve that, no one deserves that. But you're going to be okay! Take care of yourself, be kind to yourself, and you'll find yourself moving forward little by little.

Also, I don't know you at all, but I care! Like I'm taking the time out of my day to read your post, listen to you, and be here for you and try to help you if you want! There are good people out there and I know you'll find them :)