I know it's harder said than done, but we should never stop

I know it's harder said than done, but we should never stop trying. One step at a time to recovery. I hope this motivates

6 Hearts

I already like you ^_^ You seem like a very thoughtful person.

1 Heart

@ppinkmermaid really? Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. You just made me smile, I’m so glad to be here

Amen! Amen and Amen! !!

2 Hearts

Thatssss true I have been here a week and 3 hours woot

1 Heart

@pinkmermaid I have been here for 4 days. I really like it. I like being anonymous too. It makes me feel freer to speak and let my feelings out

OH yeah I realllllllllly don't like revealing to much about myself.. I just today was able to post my picture ... I freaked out and started crying. I am ok now though.

@pinkmermaid No, I wouldn’t post a pic of me. That would take away my freedom that I have found in my ability to speak here. I like all of us not really knowing who we are talking to. You have a more genuine conversation than you would have on facebook. On facebook your name and pics and friends and everything is out there bare naked. I like the cloak of “invisibility”. It’s very freeing

I think that's alright. It's incredible that we made a move and we reached out, even if it is anonymously. I think that in itself is a big step. It's always learning and taking baby steps. I'm proud of you

1 Heart

I also enjoy that freedom I don't know why but I am often approached with being a leader of what ever I hate that... I get trapped having to come back everyday to manage people. I turn it down these days.. I just can't handle the stress of it.

1 Heart

I neverrrrr thought I would post my real picture I don't like seeking help it makes me feel .. strange but after a week here I have loosened up a lot. ^_^

1 Heart

@pinkmermaid Then it’s agreed that we all feel better after being here. That is all that matters. Whether we want to post a pic or not does not matter. The only thing that matters is that we are all getting something good from being here

Oh yeah I am not gonna be that "guy'' and demand a picture lmao I remember trying to do normal chatting and everyone always wanted my picture it annoyed me to no end. I was thinking why does it matter I am off the market people.

1 Heart

@pinkmermaid Yes, I know. “Send a pic, I wanna see what you look like”, it’s like wtf does that matter, we are here talking, having a nice conversation and now you’re ruining it because you are demanding a pic!

If the heart is beautiful, everything about that person looks beautiful, and that's the beauty of love

2 Hearts

YEAH SERIOUSLY IM LIKE we are not going to have relations so no and sometimes they are like I just want to know if you are a girl or not. First of all I am a woman not a girl.. and two no because right when I do you will either stop talking to me because I have strange hair or suddenly want into my pants. so eff the eff off seriously! god... I hate that I really do. Sometimes I wonder why the hell can't woman and men be friends.. just friends why is sex even on the table. Shouldn't you have the ability to just make a friend without the worry of f'ing. I am damaged get used to it I am not your f'ing toy... goddamnit... I.. I'm sorry I am just... tired of it.

3 Hearts

@pinkmermaid Yeah, when I first went on facebook, people went insane for months wanting me to post a pic. Then they were saying it wasn’t me. Why do I have to post a pic to make You happy? If you don’t think I am who I am I’m saying, just stop talking to me! People are crazy when it comes to pics. Especially women’s pics. Just gotta see them. (NO, You Don’t!!!)

*buffs nails on jacket* YOU can't handle my pic.

1 Heart

@pinkmermaid LOL, Perfect!!

LOL I KNOW I am amazing after all.

3 Hearts