I lost the love of my life two months ago. we were together

I lost the love of my life two months ago. we were together for over twenty years,we were around each other 24 - 7 HOME BOUND. Her death came in her sleep out of no where,and she was only 55 years old.She was the most loving woman i have ever meet. I am having nightmares ever night because i am the one that woke up and found her dead next to me it was the wost thing ever!!!! Some nights i don't sleep! I am 51 years old and now i'm all alone no friends & no spouse. she was both to me , i miss her so much there are not words for how i really feel. I am home bound and very alone ! This is my very first time online.

8 Hearts

Hi shellyij and welcome. I'm so sorry to hear about your partner's unexpected death. I'm glad you decided to post in the group as there are a lot of us lonely here for different reasons.

1 Heart

Hi Shellyij. I'm sorry for your loss. We are all here for you. Big Hug.

@turbulence thank you

@skye60to43ll Thank you so much it means alot.

So sorry to hear about your loss. It is a precious gift this person you had in your life. Keep the memory of this wonderful person in your heart and day by day with time you can heal. Hopeful this site may help in your postings as an outlet. Hugs

@Technofreak Thank you what you said means alot.

I'm so sorry for your loss

My best friend is going through this exact same thing....there are no words that anyone can say to help you not feel this pain. I can't even imagine it myself....I do know one thing - I know all about the loneliness. I left an abusive relationship....and now I come home from work to an empty house, I make dinner alone, eat alone, watch football alone, go to bed alone, shopping, yard work...all of it ALONE and I hate every single second of it. I am a people person - i need that in my life...human contact is essential for my survival....I wish I could match every lonely person up with their soul mate....a lofty goal I know. But it seems so sad that there are so many lonely people out there - silently suffering at home - just wanting someone to be there with them. Old and young alike....:(

1 Heart

Not well, i think i am alone way to much and i know i think way too much, i can't shut my mind off. I spend my time talking to my dogs & cats it kinda feels wierd, but they are all i have now. Thank you for asking how I'm. It really means alot.

I'm so sorry for your loss, friend. My heart goes out to you. Losing a special person can be very traumatic. The sorrow can affect us in many ways. It's important to let yourself go through the process and give yourself as much time as you need. Each of us deal with loss in our own unique way. The journey can be complex, and wounded hearts take time to heal. Be patient with yourself and don't feel that you have to do certain things in a particular time frame. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with His comfort and heal you whenever you hurt. I'd also suggest that you talk to a grief counselor. I know it's not easy, but stay strong. Sending prayers your way.

@littlestarsmum Thank you for your prayers, can use all the help i can get.

Hello Shelly, I joined several groups on this platform recently and already spent a couple of hours on it, especially in this loneliness group. I do empathize. Very sad. I've been married to the same person since 1981 and we have had plenty of ups and downs, but I love her, that's for sure. To lose her the way you lost your soulmate would traumatize me, sure about this too. To go at it alone now is going to probably be the hardest thing you've ever done in your life. Right? You wrote in your first post that this is the first time that you're online. Online in general? Online in this group? Well, I read through this thread; read all the good things everyone has said, so you're quickly not alone now. Coming here was a very good move for a start. Someone suggested a grief counselor. Yes, I completely agree. If your homebound, there are online counseling services. Really have to go now. But please count me as one of your supporters if you like. Peace

2 Hearts

Thank you what you said means alot. Yes first time online in general. One of the hardest things is after 51 years, i am total alone for the first time.

2 Hearts

@shellyij Hi there. I am alone too. I’ve thought the same thing as you as far as matching people up because there’s so many people alone that don’t want to be. And that’s why I love this site. It kind of does that in a way. You find people you relate to. Read stories you relate to. So glad you reached out.

Shellij, how is it going? There will be a new moon this Sunday. I find new moons intriguing. It's right there, huge, and hurtling around the earth at 2288 miles an hour, powerful, affecting the earth in significant ways, the tides for instance, there are longstanding claims that the moon has effects on our bodies and behavior; and yet we can't see a true new moon at all; you just know it's there. Some choose to associate new moons with new beginnings. I've been doing that lately. I also like the crescent moon that comes after: the expanding slices of light each night until the beauty of a bright full moon up in a clear sky or breaking through dark clouds, it doesn't matter. Do you like the moon? Does it do anything for you? Give you a particular feeling? And that's just one celestial body out there. Peace

1 Heart

@Bloodstone2020 It’s really hard, i miss her so much! I feel so alone. Yes i like the moon. I think people get a little crazy when there’s a full moon.

I'm so sorry for your loss and I couldn't even imagine the pain you are going through. Sending you hugs, friend <3

@carleyh Thank you, I still feel like this is a nightmare! I hope you never have too feel this pain.