I love my doctors, they make me smile, I know that they must

I love my doctors, they make me smile, I know that they must call every patient who got something like I did, but it honestly made me smile that they checked in on me, I almost cried. And they are really awesome people. I love them so much, and not because they are all female! Because they are just simply awesome and it's something I taught myself, leave good impressions on them and they will love you. I even told them how much I loved it there, guys I think there is something wrong with me? Am I actually doing ok today? Oh my god

4 Hearts

I know what you mean. I have days where im not sad and I think am I actually doing ok...could I really be alright. Just try not to overthink it and just enjoy how your feeling in this moment.

1 Heart

I am enjoying it, i've learned to accept my mistakes and becoming a better person/friend

2 Hearts

I'm glad you love your docs and have a good relationship with them I just found out yesterday that my shrink left the state, so I will need a new one. Idk who they are gonna get, but I will miss my doc very much. He was a very cool doc

1 Heart

They checked in on me, just that meant the world to me, good luck finding a new doctor, and whether it be my thyroid doctor, the guy who takes my blood or the ladies that are helping me with my scaring, they are all awesome

1 Heart

well done!!!!

1 Heart

thanks?

1 Heart

@drewfc Your so lucky to have all good docs. They are hard to find!

^O^ aww that made me smile really big GOOD I love that sudden feeling of feeling like I am special some how. I'm sure it is easier when you are comfortable with them. I hope mine are going to be the same!

it’s great to see you happy ^O^

yes, i wish i could stay at the doctors office, they are so kind and they make me smile a lot, they take my mind off of everything because i know they won't judge me because they are fixing my scars, i love them so much

1 Heart

Sorry I don't support much, I've got a lot of things happening this month, including the scar treatment

1 Heart

^_^