I’m EXHAUSTED. All I’ve done is work and cry since I got

I’m EXHAUSTED. All I’ve done is work and cry since I got my results on Monday. I’m so overwhelmed. I don’t know when it’s actually going to set in…

1 Heart

it already started to set in... but remember this;

we here have ALL Fallen! it's how you respond to what happens that will make you the ***True Warrior*** you can be...!!!

Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so you will fear less.

we are here for you...

@Agail88 Welcome to the group. We have all been where you are, some are still learning to accept and adjust. You can and will too. In time you will find a new normal and be able to go on living your best life. We are here to help support you on that journey. Good luck.

1 Heart

@DEADWITHH A new normal is life when you have adjusted to having HSV. I have had HSV a long time, most of it without knowing I had it. Which is the most common situation as most people who have HSV only find out when the symptoms are bad enough to require treatment. Yes it can be rough at first but for the vast majority they will figure it out and have a new normal that is a lot like the old pre HSV normal. Good luck.

Take Valtrex or the generic and you’ll reduce or I like to think you eliminate your risk of passing it to your partner.

@prettyone
Valtrex or any other antiviral will NOT ELIMINATE any risk of passing the virus!!

It will lesson the chances, but WILL NOT ELIMINATE the chances.

there will ALWAYS be a chance!