I’m so grateful for this support group website. Everyone h

I’m so grateful for this support group website. Everyone has been so kind. Finally my acne is getting better after finding what works since 4 years. I’ve gotten the courage to share my journey on youtube!

1 Heart

woohoo! good for you!

1 Heart

Thank you so much!

Great to hear the good news!

1 Heart

RonJon thank you so much means a lot (:

I'm sure your a beautiful person regardless of acne. I know I always judged myself harshly when I'd look in the mirror, but when I saw someone else with blemishes I really didn't think it made them look bad. I guess we're all more critical of ourselves.

@ronjon thank you so much such a sweet comment. Truly made my day. I totally agree that’s the way I feel! Couldn’t pick better words. We are our worse critics. Thank you once again really appreciate your comment!

So did you share your story on You Tube? How may I access? I would love to see!

1 Heart

I made part one to explain why I’ve been off. But I am working on my story even getting all my pictures together because I want to be as open as I can be. Of course my channel name is MZFiVETW000H. Sorry for such a late reply. Have had so much on my plate so haven’t been on much. Thank you for being so kind!

Great hearing back from you. I will definitely check it out!

1 Heart

HI Ana...loved your Youtube stories

1 Heart

@RonJon thank you so much for checking out my channel means a lot. Really wanted to share my experience with others.

TBI
It has been 14 years since my accident. Some days are harder than others. I want to stay alive, I guess is how to put it, to see things happen, be here for people. Sometimes, I’m not sure how much longer I can take it, though. I love reading; now, I’ve found an appreciation of writing. Now, I’ve started writing when things get out of control. I love helping people. Someone asked me the other day, If you need help yourself, why do you help other people? I didn’t have an answer for him then. Now, I think it is because I don’t like to focus on my problems, I like to minimize my problems.

1 Heart

@Rocky96 I totally understand you, I’m always that type of person leaving my feelings and problems last because I like helping others. It’s rewarding in my heart! If you need someone to talk to just know I’m here for you!