I might as well have no family. They don't hardly want to t

I might as well have no family. They don't hardly want to talk to me or be around me. I'm not a bad person, but I have been married several times to my brother and sister being only married once in all of their lives...like they were fortunate to find their perfect soul mate and I haven't. Why do they hate me so bad? I haven't had as good as life as they have had., had some rough times, but they're my family, aren't they suppose to love me and be there for me, instead of snubbing me.?

Why do you think it's because you have been married more than once? I have three older brothers and one of them has been married twice, and now lives with his girlfriend. It's not a bad thing to need to move on to find love elsewhere. There is a reason that I don't care to be around him... It's because he has threatened to kill me twice. I would suggest you talk to them and let them know how you are feeling, sometimes people don't know what they are doing.

1 Heart

My sister and I struggled with parents favoring another sibling. My sister broke contact with her parents, and let feelings fester. It has been unhealthy for her. I continued to have contact and the adult relationship with my parents.. which still had problems but also had growth. If you can get family counselling, I would recommend it because they sound like they need to recognize what they are doing (showing disapproval is a negative way of communicating something?) I just wanted to say that relationships do evolve.