I moved 1000 miles away from my home state. I never wanted I moved 1000 miles away from my home state. I never wanted

I moved 1000 miles away from my home state. I never wanted to live there anyway. Half my family is there half is here. This side of my family hates me and judges me without even looking. I am headstrong but there my friends are bi and I love them. Apt of ppl there do drugs I don't hate on that(when they have common sense) but I moved to an area it seems they are all whores. I was raised in a church. I'm not religious purely but my family is talking shut like I would do horrible things here. I stopped hanging out with them bc they made me so depressed about being a person I'm not. And they aren't worth the sadness. Not
Now the holidays I go anyway and find they go things at strip bars I wouldn't touch. I dont even do bars. I moved away from a country life bc I wanted more opportunities jobs places to go. ..ppl. I ducked up and moved in with my step brother bc we liked each other. I worked free in construction for a year. He brought me here soo.... anyway. ..Told him to be based on me so I'd get it right. Well I have ideas and decided after a year I wanted to feel reconcized there but they been family based so long I want welcome there. I do great work but it's sickening bc he stresses so much and takes it out on me. Like I stopped working there bc drama/stress, they needed me back it's hard to find a job and I'm not trying to freeloader in between jobs. So, I made a point for that short time to do everything his way to the T. He told me he works with more light. (When I'm not there he has one light with me there we set up another in addition. He wasn't in the spot so a stacked the merchant on that side.) When he came I said ok it was past my shift end so I covered them up and quit. Next day he said I did great. Days after he said all this shot that, I should get my own business and I'd know how it was. ... 90%of my jobs have been management. I said WOOOHHH!!!! If you want to go down that route, u better tell me I did SOMETHING wrong! That's not right to say ur pain is worse and I don't understand. (That's the only job he's had). I worked there 7 days a week 12 plus hours ZERO PAY. Now I have no car (anymore) and I ducked up orginally by saying do me rough I wanna be the best and playing around with new ideas. I built my own things with him around and I'm just wrong no matter. I can't run no car, haven't been out anywhere, only meet ppl from temp jobs but I feel like I can't go see them if I wanted. I feel judged all around and an in convince here. When I left that job it was the first time I'd saw them come home at 4. Now my last job ended and he's working longer and I'm in the shot house. ....... I want to talk about Xmas talked about going halfizies, intrested. Told when i was getting and ideas. Want him to think ab rest while he waited on me in opt. Instead looked up things he could buy at work. YouTube. Got home wanted to talk about it again. And I was upset bc he acted like he wasn't intrested or didn't even recall conversation. I said if you can think of anything let me know. But now I'm left lonely and the bad guy. I didn't want to talk anymore bc I always wrong. I'm frustrated and literally no one to talk too........ I feel like I'm loosing bc I used to be mad how I was treated work wise. Left and let it go but the conversations are echoing in his head and I'm stuck in the waves. Every fight is coming back up and it's been over with me but I can't get out. Am I wrong?what should I do?

1 Heart

Welcome to Support Groups. I hope you find the support you're seeking here.

I know the feeling! I feel as though I'm left out of all my family things because no one understands me. I hope the best for you!

1 Heart

@crimsonriot Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right of this page are numerous groups, also there is a Support Someone icon. You may join as many groups as necessary. There is a Loneliness group. Remember you're not alone, SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow....