I need help! I'm still in high school and I've been dating

I need help!
I'm still in high school and I've been dating this bisexually guy. We've been dating a week now! His been distant. He won't hold me hand or even kiss me. Like it hurted my feelimg at first but i think he's scared of judgement. I need help I don't know what to do

2 Hearts

WOW. ok. "Bi men can't decide what they want let alone fulfill your needs"? Lost_child, please do not listen to anything that person above has said. sorry. they are trying to scare shame you into fitting whatever societal norm they have constructed in their minds as to what type of people bi men are....so ignore that.

as far as your actual concern goes, i would take a moment alone and ask myself do i like him for who he is, or do i like him for how he makes me feel? if you're with him for who he is, i would just be patient and understanding. best of luck, here if you need advice.

2 Hearts

Thanks TheApothecary tomorrow will be a month and its be rocky but there's be some good but mostly rocky and this is the hardest relationship I've been in I love him and I know he loves me but I just dont know if the love will keep us together