I need help please someone

HI AM A GIRL AND I THINK I HAVE HOCD, IT STARTED ONE DAY WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT A GIRL WHO HAD NICE HAIR AND PRETTY CLOTHES, SUDDENLY MY MIND STARTED GOING CRAZY, I'VE ALWAYS LIKED BOYS, IN FACT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND OF 4 YEARS THAT I REALLY LOVE, BUT THIS IS DESTROYING MY LIFE, I CAN'T STOP THINKING, AND IS CONFUSING ME. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE, I DON'T WANT TO BE GAY, THATS NO THE LIFE I WANT FOR ME. I WANT TO BE WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND MARRY HIM, BUT THIS THING KEEPS CONFUSING ME, I REALLY NEED HELP.

Okay take a deep breath!!!

I understand this is a completely scary feeling to be thinking about. First of all you are only human and there is nothing wrong with finding the same sex attractive at all. These are mixed feelings that you are experiencing. I know *** delicate this area is can I suggest maybe you could talk to a counsellor or a psychologists so that it is out there and you can feel at ease with yourself.

I had a best friend go through something very similar and we worked through it together it made her very scared to explain how she felt. She loved her husband more than anything and they are still happily married. She was scared that she thought this could be enough to break what they had. I went along with her to support her to the therapist she still has things to work through and these feelings don't go away quickly. What are you most affraid of??

Does anyone close to you know how you are feeling right now??

Talk soon :)

You could just be obsessing about these thoughts because they are scary to you. That is what is so hard about OCD. If they were happy thoughts, we would have no problems thinking about them. I have experienced disturbing thoughts and the reason I kept thinking about them was because they worried me. For example, some people who have OCD often think about harming other people, and they obsess over those thoughts because it is so out of character for them to think them. Do you feel like you can't turn them off? For someone with OCD it is very difficult to dismiss unwanted thoughts. For you to have these thoughts about a girl does not mean that you are homosexual (I'd like to add that there is nothing at all wrong with being gay/bi/lesbian/transgender). I did a lot of research in order to understand my OCD. Talking with a psychiatrist helps too. Just remember, there is nothing wrong with you. You have to remind yourself that those feelings and thoughts are only because of the OCD and not you.