I need help with helping my friend. She's 15 as of today. Sh

I need help with helping my friend. She's 15 as of today. She's been dating this 17 year old for 6 months and she really likes him but i don't think he's good for her at all, I barley know him, bacuse i moved across the city a few years ago and now we only go to the mall once in a while but what i do know is that he told her she wasn't allowed to wear crop tops, and he souldn't be controling her, and he gets jealous, and in my psych class learned how jealousy can turn into abuse, which really worries me. She's always saying how much she loves him. Tonite we were facetiming and she was drunk, she told me she hates living in her house and today she took 2 pregnancy tests, and she's hoping to get pregnant so she can move out of her house and in with her boyfriend, she turned 15 like an hour ago, and i'm really worried about her, and i tried talking to her telling her that she should start taking her birth control again and tried telling her that she doesn't want a baby at 15 but she didn't listen and i don't know how to help, i'm open to any suggestions, i really want to help her.

1 Heart

hugs and support to you. Are there any supportive adults in your or her life that can step in and help her? I think she is really lucky to have you in her life, and you sound like you have a lot of insight, and maturity to know she is in a not so good place in her life. At the end of the day though, your friend is going to have to WANT to get better, and make better choices.

1 Heart