I need help

Hey, well i am new to this whole thing. I have been cutting for over two years, i need help. I am really addicted, it never leaves me mind. I wanna cut now, i need help to stop. The only thing that has ever helped me stop was this great guy. I am enjoying my last days with him cause he is leaving, but otherwise i can't stop cutting. Its ruining me, my family, my relationships. I can't take it anymore. How can i stop? How can i stop?

Hey Sing,
People do care. Have you tried to seek councel as to why you are cutting yourself?
Why we cut ourselves is because it is a release of tenion but i'm sure you know that by now.

Cutting is highly addictive and gives the immediate "high" we want. But we need to deal with these issues in a more positive and permanent manner.

So how are feeling today? Are you having a good day? Have you started to seek therapy for this.

I'm sorry to hear about your stresses, but you deserve better than this, and you know it. Please seek some help.

Warmest Regards
Moongal x

i have been in counseling, but learning more about how messed up i am is making things work. Learning that all the mistakes i have made are from the mistakes of others has made me more angry. I have hurt so many people, and i have no were to go.

Today i felt really down, but i was probably just because i am tired. Thanks so much for reaching out to me.

Hey Sing,
That's so fantastic you are getting help. And you, my dear, have nothing to feel angry about. I know it can ne extremely frustrating when we go back and analyse what we have done in the past. But remember why you are doing this, and it is so it will not be continued into the future.

Focus on the people, that you think you may have hurt, and think of the day when you will be able to tell them how sorry you are and that you are getting help. I dream of the day when i am able to tell my parents really really how sorry I am... I do feel like I was a "mess". They know I love them, but I want to be able to truly tell them how sorry I am and I've realised the only way I can truly do that, is by gettng better.

If you are tired, get some much deserved rest hun. You are doing so well. Keep thinking positively, you can do this.

Warmest Regards
Moongal x

sing good for u for taking the first steps. love is unconditional so im sure u havent done as much damage as u think with family and friends. sending u positive loving thoughts