I post on here periodically throughout a night per week. No

I post on here periodically throughout a night per week. No one evr wanna help me. Even here I'm ignored

2 Hearts

I think we all feel like that sometimes until someone reaches out. Hi, I'm all ears

1 Heart

Thank you. I was molested as a child and raped in college so i sometimes feel as if my voice isn't heard or no one cares. I've been stressed because the sexual assault seems to be affected every area in my life and my boyfriend fell out if love with me. I feel so empty

1 Heart

@pureperfection

He fell out of love with you because you were sexually assaulted? Or because of the areas in your life that the incident affected?

Because of the affects. I get snappy sometime or flashbacks during sex. And fought him last week so i know he'sgoing to leave for good soon. I should just break up with him now so it doesn't hurt so bad and make it worse

@pureperfection should just give up in relationships cuz every since it happened they never workout

Thank you

@pureperfection Its not that we were ignoring you. I tried to respond to your posts, and my posts not submitting! Sometimes I copied, and pasted, and still it’s not submitting! Yikes! We, SG friends wanted to support you, but this site have some technical problems. I am sorry… I am here, and so are SG friends to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow… SG friends are here, to support, and be supported.

Please don't feel so. We all care about one another very much. Everyone here cares. If you want to talk, you can also message me. Best wishes