I really wanna kill myself. I'm hopeless and my life is hope

I really wanna kill myself. I'm hopeless and my life is hopeless. My boyfriend broke up with me three weeks ago through text and refuses to actually see and talk to me in person. I am deteriorating every minute and I seriously can't live my life without him. I don't know how to even get over it.

5 Hearts

Breathe

1 Heart

Can't

@cupsofseahaven I hope you’re doing ok! I just wanted to tell you that when I was younger, I attempted suicide twice when my boyfriend (same guy) broke up with me. I’m now married, with two kids and have seen so many amazing times since those suicide attempts. I promise you…it DOES get better. Life is so freakin’ hard sometimes that we wonder why we do it, right? But, when you have those amazing moments, like walking along the beach, or cuddling a new baby, or laughing with our friends, we remember why… If you give up, you’re also giving up on those experiences. You got this! The best way to stick it to him is to go out and build an amazing life for yourself! Show him that you DON’T need him. And you know what? You’ll realize that you actually don’t.
Best of luck to you!!

I know the feeling.... Hang in there, I am sure you are amazing!! Not sure why guys think he is ok to leave us hanging and alone.

((hugs))

1 Heart

I'm nothing

@cupsofseahaven you are everything!!

You are much more than you think!! Your pain is real and it hurts!! Cry, yell, scream because that is what you are feeling... Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

1 Heart

Sigh

Your life can completely turn around in 24 hours.

1 Heart

It'll be alright. Just take a moment.
Think about who'll miss you. Your family ...friends

1 Heart

How

No one

Until you can take responsibility for yourself you can not truly get the help you deserve try to think positive and stay away from those negative thoughts they are poison. You are willingly poisoning your heart.. WE care about you because we took the time to respond try to see that. I am sorry you feel this way. *hugs*

1 Heart

How do I take responsibility

1 Heart

That's up to you every single day you will have to choose why you are here and what makes you happy. The time to linger on those bad thoughts are over. Make sure you are happy take charge of your mind and body. They belong to you treat them kindly.

2 Hearts

It's not too late to make myself better?

2 Hearts

@cupsofseahaven No. This person was a coward. I respect you…you have emotions and conscience they didn’t. You’re not the one who lost a value able human…they are. You are a gift. <3

Break ups hurt!! No doubt about it. I am sorry you are going through this. But try to see any bright side. It has been 3 weeks and you are - surviving! That is great!! And what if you committed suicide at the exact moment that your ex was trying to call you or come over to talk. Since you can't predict anything about the future, you need to stay in this life to see what happens. You could win the lottery tomorrow. You could meet your dream man next week. Google online about breakups, it helps. I used to read books on breakups and it helped me to get through it. Go out with your friends. Just to get out. Do you have family, pets? Give them some love. There is so much life ahead of you. You will see that soon. Hugs!

1 Heart

Should I hope he will come back and regret what he did to me?