I recently broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago beca

I recently broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago because I thought I was going to have time for a relationship. But I didn't. He also used to pester me about having sex with him all the time, but ever since I got my antidepressants bumped higher, I have no sex drive. It was getting out of hand the way he acted whenever I didn't want to have sex. We started off as really good friends and I honestly just think we weren't meant to be in a relationship. I've expressed these feelings to him multiple times, but we also work together and it's harder for him than it is for me. I mean I get it, I'm usually the one getting dumped, I've never dumped somebody else before. Recently, whenever he drinks, he texts me and ask me to hang out with him, and that he misses me. I miss him too, but I miss him in the aspect of being a friend. I've been in his shoes plenty of times where I get broken up with and we agree to stay friends, but that ends up making things worse because I'm the one still with feelings and I was only hurting myself in the end by staying friends with him. Idk, his feelings were really hurt when I broke up with him and I want to tell him that we shouldn't even be friends, so he doesn't in he end more hurt than he was before. We also work together, so that makes things even worse. Idk, I'm honestly just rambling at this point because I don't feel like pestering my friends.

1 Heart

Work relationships are stressful. Good luck with that.

1 Heart

@kkelly97 Have you talked to him about wanting to stay friends? Is it something he'd want? Sometimes it can be hard being friends with someone you've dated before, but I feel like it might be easier to be friends after breaking up if you were already friends before dating. It'd probably be better to take some time away from him and find out if you want to stay friends or not. It does make it harder if you work together and see each other often.

1 Heart

Amen to that!!!@cupcake520