I spoke to a online doctor today and came to the conclusion

I spoke to a online doctor today and came to the conclusion that I have herpetic mouth infections. I am really scared and don't know how to deal with this. I have not done any lab results but she made it clear that I might have caught a virus. :(

1 Heart

Have you been to a doctor so that you can get some medication for that? I think the sooner you get on Valtrex the better. Go to an Urgent care or clinic if you have to because it's the weekend. Can the online doctor get a prescription for you??

@ColaWars No I have not seen a doctor. I’m completely clueless as to what it is exactly and how serious it is. I am worried. I didnt ask but I will.

Are you opposed to going in to seeing a doctor?
what symptoms are you experiencing? Were you intimate with anyone and then this happened? how long ago if so?

@Sanguine101 No I’m not opposed, I just wanted to get an answer from someone else before I actually went and saw one in my town. I developed some bumps under my tongue which come and go so I didn’t think much of it since they are small as well. I had a funny taste in my mouth something like blood today. and I also jst recently got a small sore on the inside of my bottom lip. Everything added up and I did some research. Yes I was, around September or October