I still can't bear enough the fact that I was wrongly accuse

I still can't bear enough the fact that I was wrongly accused of flirting somebody's boyfriend by using wink and heart emojis. Like, what the f*ck? Just because I used them, doesn't mean that I was hitting on him. As some of you know, I received a message from the girl who accused me of flirting with her boyfriend (friend of mine, but not anymore because of this). We've set our boundaries and I promised to her that I was not going to do anything with him, but then it happened. I tried to explain the situation, but then she straight up blocked me. I wrote a letter, but she thought that it was like pointless and apologies wouldn't be accepted. As I said before, I didn't do anything on purpose. Those were only emojis and it doesn't mean that I was being romantic towards my former friend. Winking and heart emojis don't have to be associated with romance. It's better to distance myself from them, since they don't want to listen to me anymore and I feel like it would be a waste of time doing so. That's their mistake, not mine. Thank God that my boyfriend understood my situation.

1 Heart

That is on her, not you. She is being overly reactive, maybe he is making her feel that way.

1 Heart

@CKBlossom Yeah, I think that’s pretty much it.