I think my 10 year old daughter has this condition. I noticI think my 10 year old daughter has this condition. I

I think my 10 year old daughter has this condition. I noticed she had no eyebrows the other day and she said she picked them out at school.....I'm guessing because she is stressed?

That very well could be, have you two talked about, does she remember doing it?

Hi Ryllin… My 8 year old daughter definitely has it. She has at various times, pulled out all of her eyebrows (now back, but for how long I don’t know), eyelashes are mostly gone, and the front of her head is nearly bald. She has asked me to see if we could connect her with other kids who suffer from this issue. Any chance you would be willing to entertain connecting our daughters?
BR,
Josh

I'm 12 and I nearly have no eyelashes. It isn't necessarily caused by stress but it's a disorder. My psychologist told me it was a type of OCD (obsessive compulsion disorder). It's very hard to resist and the hardest thing to do is to stop. You should see a psychologist or someone about it. It's not necessarily stress related. Could be but its mostly just addictive