I thought i was doing good, then something stupid happen and

i thought i was doing good, then something stupid happen and I'm right back where i started. I want to cry so hard but i am holding them back. I'm sure ill be crying tonight. i guess distractions don't do much, because the heart always remembers the hurt. Because my heart right now is still very much broken. Im not feeling strong today, and it sucks because my husband and I had a great day today. But theres something that just....idk **HUGE SIGH**

2 Hearts

(((Hugs)))

2 Hearts

Jdimples, hugs, love and strength to you. It really hurts and there seems to be no end in sight. But, the hurt will ease a bit. Breathe through your pain, if it takes you to your knees, rest and pray there. Rise and hold your head high when you feel stronger. One baby step a time is how this is done.

1 Heart

@Betrayedbymylove thank you so much for those words. Im really trying to be. When i get the thoughts i pray, i just close my eyes and pray. But its written on my face. I guess like everyone it scares me that i won’t be able to get over it. Its only been a 2 months since dday but it feels like yesterday.

From Romantic Relationships to Cheating & Infidelity