I told my boyfriend after 2yrs i had herpes i kept it a seci told my boyfriend after 2yrs i had herpes i kept it a

i told my boyfriend after 2yrs i had herpes i kept it a secret for so long just today i came clean i dont know what to do the love of my life doesnt want me the man i was going to marry and have children with have life is gone because of this disease i cant stop crying im so emotional i wish i never told him but i feel better but no he knows we had unprotected sex the whole time i never gave it to him i have absoultly no one i cant talk to about this i feel like dying honestly but im not suicidal this is the worst day of my life i just need a friend that wont judge me

A great testimony that i must share to all herpes patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites and Facebook page of how Dr olodumare prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes system on my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine Dr Olodumare I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from Dr Olodumare via his email [email protected] and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try.

There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: [email protected] Contact him and be free from herpes!

thank you for helping me to cure my HERPES am so grateful to you Dr Olodumare make god bless you for you work.

THERE IS NO HARM IN TRYING..because he can and he will... message him and await his responds

it's ok. It's better to tell him and balance out your consciousness than to continue to hold that a secret within you. As painful as you may feel right now, you honored yourself in expressing this. That's a huge win on the soul level.

@Sanguine108 i feel so usless and desaprate trying to tell him we can be togather and be healthy i feel like he wont understand and hell just aviod me but the good is he is somewhat talking to me and we had plans for him to come from outta state to here for my birthday he said hell come because he doesnt wanna waste money on a bus ticket any advice on living a healthy sex life when one has herpes?

He may just be in shock and need a moment to think things thru. Dont b so hard on yourself...this is a very hard thing to cope with. You did the right thing by telling him

1 Heart

@Slbrown992 thank you so much i needed to hear that

You did the right thing by telling him but unfortunately waiting so long to tell him may have been a deal breaker for him. I always Grapple with telling someone after a couple of dates of waiting a bit longer to get to know them but I think for me I feel that if I wait longer to get to know them that they may think that I am just leaving them and for some people there is a trust issues and maybe that's how he feels right now. just giving a little bit of time he may come around but if not know that there are people who are accepting of it so you won't be alone

@lisajd thank you the reason i didnt tell him was because i was so scared of loosing him plus when we had sex it was like i was std free no bumps no smell no anything so i took that and ran with it i was i never going to tell him honestly i wish i never did but i really needed to tho its so confusing

Go to herpes.com for info. when you say healthy sex life what you actually mean. there is always a risk of transmission and has your boyfriend ever been tested yet? if he is prepared to take the risk Then just use condoms to lessen the risk and if you take medication this also makes a difference but apart from that there is always a risk that's all I can say.

The thing with this virus is that regardless of whether you have any outbreaks oR bumps Or whatever you like to call them there is always a risk of transmissioN and in my mind any person has the right to not be put in a situation of catching herpes and make the choice. I say this because it is a Virus for life and I also have seen the amount of pain both physically and emotionally with this virus from people on this website and I would not want to put that on to anybody. anyone who has herpes has a responsibility to disclose to somebody else whether they choose to or not that is up to them but I know that I would not do that