I volunteer to make cards for chronically ill hospitalized k

I volunteer to make cards for chronically ill hospitalized kids. (The kids are age 3 through 12). I'm 71 years old. I have tons of child-appropriate magazine pictures that I paste onto the cards to decorate them. But there are currently no kids in my life! So I don't get any feedback about if the cards I make appeal to the tastes of the current generation or not. And that's what I really want to do; because I remember several times when I was a kid, and well-meaning relatives would buy me gifts that they thought were beautiful, and I thought were actually repulsive.

So, would someone who has lots of interaction with kids please let me know *which* of the following images (if any), would appeal to children in 2023? And please, please don't be "polite" and reassure me that all these pictures are fine, if they really are not! I would rather discard the unwelcome pictures than repulse the kids. Thanks so much for your knowledgeable input!
The magazine pictures I have are:
The Simpsons
Disney children’s animated classics (From Snow White and The Sleeping Beauty up through the latest)
Charlie Brown et al.
Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, miscellaneous superheroes
Hello Kitty
Raggedy Anne & Andy
Teddy bear, stuffed animals (realistic)
Dinosaurs
Model trains, toy trucks
The Cat in the Hat and other Dr. Seuss
Alice in Wonderland
Harry Potter
The Wizard of Oz
Sesame Street characters
Gumby and Pokey
Full-color photos of animals

Also, are there any particular images that are adored by the current younger generation? Also, any contemporary words that would describe a youngster, that mean great, cool, terrific, awesome, etc.? Thanks!

2 Hearts

I know boys really like Yu-Gi-Oh trading cards and Magic The Gathering cards, Pokémon characters are very popular as well. Marvel characters are very popular and Godzilla. You can't go wrong with superheros. I think your list is great.
What a wonderful thing you are doing! How do you know where to send the cards? :)

@Fohb460 Meant to spell Pokemon.

cardforhospitalizedkids.com is the website.

Good to see you back on the site! -SG